Hospitals in Iran
Best hospitals in Iran
- Public Hospitals in Iran
Iran’s extensive network of public clinics and hospitals are considerably cheaper than other countries. Most public hospital facilities in Iran are operated by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. Although waiting times are often long, public hospitals provide an acceptable standard of service.
- Private hospitals in Iran
Wealthier Iranians and tourists use private clinics and hospitals which offer a higher quality of care and better facilities while it is very cheap in comparison with other neighbouring countries.
Comparison between healthcare services offering in Hospitals of Iran and other countries
The quality offering by hospitals and clinics in Iran is as high as many developed countries. In order to improve the quality and continuous improvement of medical services, Hospitals in Iran are taking into account the requirements of the standard of accreditation, safety, and the international standard of ISO 9001, so all the doctors, managers and staff of the Iranian hospitals are committed to meet the quality and safety objectives associated with them. Further, they have tried to use modern technology and advanced equipment to treat patients.
Iran is the cheapest country among 41 countries offering medical services in the world. The costs of treatment in Iran is very cost-effective compared to its regional competitors, including Turkey, Thailand, Singapore and India.
Read more about : plastic surgery cost in Iran
Read more about : Iranian surgery
- Expertise of Iranian surgeons
The overwhelming majority of surgeons in Iran graduated from reputable European and American universities and they are highly skilled and experienced in this field. Moreover, Medical sub-specialists in Iranian hospitals are highly-qualified professionals.
In a nutshell, the unique combination of experience, facilities and natural resources is the key to success of healthcare services in Iran.
The Strengths of Iranian Hospitals
. Due to having the pioneering technology and cutting-edge scientific techniques, Iranian Hospitals become the superior hospitals in the Middle East and the world.
- Utilizing the latest medical treatments and advanced equipment.
- Personalized assistance with all medical and travel arrangements.
- International Patients Departments (IPD) have actively provided international patients with high quality services in their hospitals. In Fact, Iranian Hospitals provide international patients with unique services in order to make it easier for these patients to stay and increase the level of coordination between them and the hospital treatment personnel.
- Active presence of IPD physicians and nurses in the hospitals.
- Iranian hospitals have international wards dedicated to foreign patients with special VIP rooms.
- Specialty and subspecialty medical teams of Iranian hospitals are highly experienced and skilled.
- Brochures written in both English and Arabic languages provide patients with all the necessary information about the hospitals.
. Language proficiency, English and Arabic are spoken by the vast majority of hospitals staff. Besides, a great number of hospitals have hired language translators to make patients feel more comfortable.
Read more about : Medical tourism in Iran