Why is the cost of hair transplant in Iran lower than other countries?
The low cost of hair transplant in Iran stems from a sharp decline in the Iranian currency in recent years and the second reason is the high demand for this surgery in Iran. To illustrate, Hair Transplant doctors and technicians in Iran, have performed numerous procedures annually which make them more experienced than other countries’ doctors.
Because of the afore-mentioned reasons, doctors in Iran have provided a suitable condition for people with limited budgets to do Hair Transplant in Iran easily. It is worth explaining that the quality provided by Iranian doctors/technicians is far higher than other countries including Turkey and India.
6 Factors affecting the cost of hair transplant in Iran
- City the average hair transplant cost in Iran varies from city to city. For example hair transplant in Mashhad and Shiraz are lower than hair transplant in Tehran.
- The clinic the hair transplant cost may vary within the country due to different medical facilities. This means that, some clinics are equipped with modern and up-to-date medical facilities which make their prices higher.
- The hair transplant method, the cost of FUE method is usually higher than the FUT. Learn more about these techniques below. (Read more about FUE hair transplant)
- The hair transplant cost per graft and its quantity. It is difficult to determine the average hair transplant cost because it depends on the number of grafts a patient needs. From 1,000 to 55, 00 grafts may be required. The bigger the number of grafts is necessary, the higher the cost it is.
- The size of a hairless area the hair transplant cost for beard, head, and eyebrows differs due to the size of these areas.
- Doctor’s skills and experience. Doctors with higher experience and positive patients’ reviews may ask for a higher fee increasing the hair transplant price. The choice of a highly-skilled doctor is a key factor to the procedure success.
Read more about : hair transplant cost in Iran
How much does a hair transplant in Turkey cost?
Turkey offers world class medical facilities at affordable prices for a hair transplant procedures which cost around $15,000 in the U.S. and most European countries, and $2,000 to $4,000 in Turkey.
How much does a hair transplant cost UK?
The average hair transplant surgery could cost up to 30,000 pounds while the average UKsalary is merely 27,000 pounds.
The face is the index of mind and eyes are windows to the soul. The appearance of eyes largely depends on eyelashes and eyebrows. Having the right shape and enough number of eyebrow hair means a lot for all of us. If you have lost the eyebrow hair due to any reason, there is nothing to worry about.
A latest eyebrow hair transplant can bring the right eyebrow hair volume above your eyes. Now you can get back your eyebrow hair easily. For different treatment candidates, eyebrow hair transplant cost in Dubai varies. It is due to the reason that the cost is calculated by knowing the needs of the person.
assalam o Alekum i am imran Badini from Baluchistan,pakistan. i want to hair transplant so please guide me i am waiting for your Answer
Hello Mr. Badini
you can have a hair transplant in Iran in different cities such as Shiraz, Tehran and Mashhad.
the hair transplant cost in Iran is between $500- 1100.
please send your photos and information to this number (whatsapp number) 00989019290946 or you can send through this email: Iranian [email protected]
What is the lowest cost of hair transplant (hair transplant cost in Tehran, hair transplant cost in Shiraz)?
It belongs to FIT method. The cost of FIT hair transplant starts from $ 650 depending on how many hair strand you want to transplant.
How much does a hair transplant cost in the world?
Depending on the economic system of the countries and the currency, the healthcare facilities, technologies and techniques used, as well as the wages of the staff vary.
That is why in different countries these rates are quite different.