Why is the cost of hair transplant in Iran lower than other countries?
The low cost of hair transplant in Iran stems from a sharp decline in the Iranian currency in recent years and the second reason is the high demand for this surgery in Iran. To illustrate, Hair Transplant doctors and technicians in Iran, have performed numerous procedures annually which make them more experienced than other countries’ doctors.
Because of the afore-mentioned reasons, doctors in Iran have provided a suitable condition for people with limited budgets to do Hair Transplant in Iran easily. It is worth explaining that the quality provided by Iranian doctors/technicians is far higher than other countries including Turkey and India.
6 Factors affecting the cost of hair transplant in Iran
- City the average hair transplant cost in Iran varies from city to city. For example hair transplant in Mashhad and Shiraz are lower than hair transplant in Tehran.
- The clinic the hair transplant cost may vary within the country due to different medical facilities. This means that, some clinics are equipped with modern and up-to-date medical facilities which make their prices higher.
- The hair transplant method, the cost of FUE method is usually higher than the FUT. Learn more about these techniques below. (Read more about FUE hair transplant)
- The hair transplant cost per graft and its quantity. It is difficult to determine the average hair transplant cost because it depends on the number of grafts a patient needs. From 1,000 to 55, 00 grafts may be required. The bigger the number of grafts is necessary, the higher the cost it is.
- The size of a hairless area the hair transplant cost for beard, head, and eyebrows differs due to the size of these areas.
- Doctor’s skills and experience. Doctors with higher experience and positive patients’ reviews may ask for a higher fee increasing the hair transplant price. The choice of a highly-skilled doctor is a key factor to the procedure success.
Read more about : hair transplant cost in Iran
How much does a hair transplant in Turkey cost?
Turkey offers world class medical facilities at affordable prices for a hair transplant procedures which cost around $15,000 in the U.S. and most European countries, and $2,000 to $4,000 in Turkey.
How much does a hair transplant cost UK?
The average hair transplant surgery could cost up to 30,000 pounds while the average UKsalary is merely 27,000 pounds.