errors make your teeth yellow errors make your teeth yellow. Yellow color to your teeth? To know first the nature of the teeth, the external layer of teeth, which is the enamel characterized by white, or white color is a gray or blue, a semi-transparent layer, followed directly by the yellow layer, which are the two religions. The thinning of the enamel layer is the main reason for the emergence of the yellow layer of the two religions, Thus the appearance of teeth in yellow. What causes teeth color yellowing?
1. Eat acidic fruits and vegetables: This is one of the main reasons for the thinning of the enamel layer, fruits and acidic acidity, such as tomatoes, oranges, pineapples, soft drinks and vinegar, as it appears on the acids cause corrosion of the enamel layer. The reduction of the effects of these foods is followed by a simple procedure is drinking water after eating any of these foods or drinks. Foods and drinks cause yellowing of teeth
2. Drink tea and coffee: When drinking 2-3 cups of tea or coffee per day, the enamel layer is exposed to the pigments directly in them. The enamel layer is essentially a porous layer, so the pigments found in the coffee and tea settle in the enamel follicles, causing them to be painted yellow. Regular dental cleaning is the only guarantee to remove these pigments. Learn about the benefits and damages of tea and coffee
3. Smoking: Nicotine and tar found in cigarettes cause yellow pigmentation. Smoking also affects gums, and increases the chances of tooth decay and dry mouth. Shisha smoking also has the same effect as cigarettes, and the only way to get rid of their effect on the mouth and teeth is to quit them.
4. Binge Eating Desserts: Eating too much sugars increases the acidity of the mouth, which erodes the enamel layer. Always wash your teeth after eating sweets, and drink plenty of water after eating sweets.
5. Excessive use of mouthwash: Excessive use of mouthwash causes dry mouth and reduced saliva, which contains salts, enzymes and oxygen compounds that regulate the alkaline (PH) in the mouth. Mouthwash often contains acids that can corrode the enamel layer, leading to the appearance of yellow teeth. If you are careful to clean your mouth and enjoy a good smell, it is best to use putty and not to overuse the use of mouthwash.
6. Failure to keep teeth clean: Irregularity in brushing and putty is the most important and most common cause of tooth decay. You can use a toothbrush or brush twice a day, and use the string after each meal.
7. Excessive enthusiasm in the use of the brush in cleaning the teeth: Cleaning the teeth does not require more pressure or speed in the use of the brush, but the habit may be counterproductive. Be sure to choose good types of toothpaste and choose a medium hardness brush. Indicate the source: https://www.supermama.me