Which is safer ? Vaser liposuction or lipomatic?
Is Vaser liposuction worth?
Is Vaser liposuction safe?
How long does it take to recover from Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is a purely cosmetic procedure, it does not remove the visceral fat which is wrapped around your body organs and increases your risk for various diseases including:
- Not being happy with the results that the procedure provides.
- Results may not last if you don’t stick to a healthy way of living.
- There is a risk of infection.
- In severe cases, there could be some serious bleeding.
- heart disease
- Risk of developing fat clots or blood clots.
- Due to the fluid loss during the procedure, you may get low blood pressure, a fluid build-up or friction burns.
- There is a chance that the ultra sound technology may damage some tissues or the skin’s surface.
Read more about : Which is safer? Vaser liposuction or lipomatic?
Read more about : Liposuction risks
Read more about : Lipomatic side effects