khodadoust Eye Hospital
About khodadoust Eye Hospital
Dr. Khodadoust Eye Hospital was officially established, equipped and launched in Shiraz in 2003, by Professor Ali Asghar Khodadoust. It was established to provide hospital services for those seeking eye treatments.
The hospital has been equipped with the most advanced diagnostic, therapeutic and eye care products (lenses, glasses and special tools for patients with low vision), besides, experienced ophthalmologists and well-trained staff with the aim of providing the highest level of surgical and therapeutic services.
Read more about : Best hospital in Iran
Read more about : Eye surgery in Iran
Read more about : Plastic surgery in Iran
Read more about : Kowsar Hospital in Shiraz Iran
In order to improve the quality and continuous improvement of its medical and nursing services, we are taking into account the requirements of the standard of accreditation, safety, and the international standard of ISO 9001, so all the doctors, managers and staff of the hospital are committed to meet the quality and safety objectives associated with them.
We are committed to improve the quality of health care by employing the expert doctors and efficient human resources. By implementing safety and health standards, we will provide the highest level of health care and ophthalmology surgical practice in Fars province.
Hospital Facilities and services
Khodadoust Eye Hospital is one of the best private super specialty ophthalmology hospital in Iran. It has facilities like referral system, super specialty consultation services, knowledgeable and highly experienced team of ophthalmologists, modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, and well-trained personnel and in a beautiful and peaceful environment offers a full range of ophthalmology services to patients.
International Patients in Khodadoust Eye Hospital
In addition to the modern space and advanced technology, Khodadoust Eye Hospital has created an appropriate healthcare Infrastructure to boost medical tourism and has been able to gather great number of international patients in this ophthalmology center of Iran. The Hospital, in accordance with the IPD Protocol, provides the most comprehensive ophthalmic services at affordable prices to foreign patients.
Khodadoust Eye Hospital is very proud to welcome hundreds of international patients from all around the world over many years. The high-quality diagnostic and therapeutic medical services of Khodadoust Eye Hospital and its super specialty departments are the main reasons that this ophthalmology center has been chosen by many international patients from different countries of the world, and in particular from a number of Arabic and Islamic countries.
Khodadoust Eye Hospital provides international patients with unique services in order to make it easier for these patients to stay and increase the level of coordination between them and the hospital treatment personnel. The following is the most important of these services:
- The opening of the International Patients ward (IPD) of the Hospital, whose main task is to review all the problems of the international patients and provide their comfort equipment.
- The employing of a specialist translation team with the task of accompanying international patients from the hospital door in all parts of Khodadoust Eye Hospital and providing all necessary medical advice to the patients.
- Translation of all the documents related to the international patients in Arabic and helping the patient to understand all the disadvantages and advantages of each of the therapeutic and diagnostic methods of Khodadoust Eye Hospital.
. Easy Access
- PRK Eye Surgery
- Keraring intracorneal ring segment
- Cataract surgery
- Pterygium Surgery
- Corneal Transplant
- Laser photocoagulation
- Intravitreal injections
- RD (Retinal Detachment)
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Strabismus Treatment
- Chalazion Treatment
- Eyelid Ptosis
. Diagnostic Services
- Cornea Examination
- Retina Examiniation
- Contrast Sensitivity
- Tear Duct Examination
- Visual Field
- Measurement of Anterior-Posterior Length of the Eyeball
. Medical Services
- Refractive Correction
- Retina Treatments
- Corneal Treatments
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye) Treatment
- Restorative Surgeries of Eyelid/Orbit/Tear ducts
. Paraclinical Services
- Specular Endothelial Camera
- Corneal Topography
- Pachymetry – A Simple Test to Determine Corneal Thickness
- Ocular Response Analyzer® (ORA)
- Posterior OCT- MRW (Nerve Fiber Layer Analysis)
- Posterior OCT-Heidelberg
- Anterior OCT
- Fluorescein Angiography-Heidelberg
- Specular Endothelial Camera
- IOL Power measurement (IOL master)
- Cataract biometry
- Contrast sensitivity
- Laser Room Operations
- LASIK Operating Room
. Due to having the pioneering technology and cutting-edge scientific techniques, Khodadoust Eye Hospital becomes the superior ophthalmology center in Iran and the Middle East.
. The founder of Khodadoust hospital, Dr. Ali Asghar Khodadoust was Professor and head of the eye department of the Yale University between the years 1982 and 2012, he won the International Scientist Award for the Prevention of Blindness, He also praised by the UNESCO-Iran National Commission in 2014. Moreover, Dr. Khodadoust has frequently been nominated as “The best corneal surgeon in the world” by the best known American ophthalmologists.
- Utilizing the latest medical treatments and advanced equipment.
- Personalized assistance with all medical and travel arrangements.
- International Patients Department (IPD) has actively provided international patient with high quality services in the hospital.
- Active presence of IPD physicians and nurses in the hospital.
- Khodadoust Eye hospital has an international ward dedicated to foreign patients with special VIP rooms.
- Specialty and subspecialty medical teams of Khodadoust Eye hospital are highly experienced and skilled.
- Brochures written in both English and Arabic languages provide patients with all the necessary information about the hospital.
- The hospital benefits from the staff speaking both Arabic and English languages fluently.
- Cornea department
- Retina department
- Strabismus & paediatric ophthalmology
- Oculoplastic department
- Glaucoma department
- General Ophthalmologist
Corneal surgery specialty
- Dr. Sadollah pooyan
- Dr. Sasan Niknam
- Dr. Mehrdad Shamshiri
- Dr. Reza Oboudi
- Dr. Hamid Reza Anvari
- Dr. Moneer Azizzade
- Dr. Arash Alivand
Retinal surgery Specialty
- Dr. Arash Oboudi
- Dr. Ali Jan Nemati
- Dr. Ali Khoshamadi
- Dr. Mehrdad Afarid
- Dr. Adel Hamid
- Dr. Abtahian
Paediatric ophthalmologist and Strabismus
- Dr. Soraya Saki
- Dr. Fatemeh Hosseini El Hashemi
- Dr. Alireza Alavi
- Dr. Fatemeh Sharifi
Eyelid and plastic surgery specialty
- Dr. Sahabeddin Shahrzad
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Fallahi
Glaucoma surgery specialty
- Dr. Mohsen Afroozi Far
- Dr. Mohsen Adelpour
- Dr. Seyed Mohammad Bani Fatemi
- Dr. Navid Fazli Nejad
- Dr. Mehdi Faghihi
- Dr. Mehdi Zadmehr
- Dr. Jamshid Yeganeh
- Dr. Saeed Fathi Zadeh
- Dr Hamidreza Peyravi
- Dr. Saeed Ghaemi
- Dr. Ahmad Reza Paydar
- Dr. Fahimeh Valipour
Emergency Physician (General Practitioner)
- Dr. Mehran Gholami
- Dr. Farideh Heidari
- Dr. Reza Moarefi
- Dr. Seyed Mohammad Badri